Gmail is one of the widely used webmail services introduce by Google Inc. With the help of Gmail.com you can eaily send and receive emails and even keep the backup of those emails and much more. There are two types of Gmail Login process avaliable one is General Gmail Login process and Gmail Basic HTML Login process. One is standard view which is normally by default in most of the browsers and another one is Gmail basic html login which is especially made for the slow internet connectivity which include important features only. It is not that difficult to login into you Gmail account with basic html. Here are the step mentioned on how to login to Gmail basic html.
Gmail Basic HTML Login Process
- Go to gmail.com using any browser from your computer.
- On the login page, there is place to enter your email address that you already created before.
- Right below the email address field, there is another place where you have to enter your password related with the email address you provided above.
- After entering on both the fields, click on the “Sign In” button.
- Once you click on the sign in button, it will redirect you to the next page where you will see the login process, then at that particular page, at the right bottom you can see a link “Load HTML basic” (for slow connection). Click on that link if you want to start the gmail basic html login process.
- Remember that after that you will only be able to use the primary features of Gmail.com.
- Basic html login does not support the advance features like, Spell checker, keyboard shortcuts, Chat, Rich formatting and much more.
- You can change to standard view anytime if you want to by clicking on the link “Switch to standard view” at the top left of the page or even keep HTML basic as a default view by clicking on the link next to it.