Gmail is one of the best and most successful email services in the world and it is provided by the mighty Google. It is currently available in 72 languages and it has a total of 425 million users which resembles its huge size. It has Alexa rank of 117 according to the statistics of the year 2015 February. It was created by a person called Paul Buchheit in the year 2004 on 1st of April. Gmail has managed to become one of the very best email services in the world because of its excellent user interface and facilities which it provides to its users. The official website or the login page of Gmail can be reached very easily by visiting the link mail.google.com.
Gmail Login Steps
- After visiting the link the user will get to Gmail Login Page from where you can easily login with their Google Account.
- If you do not have a Google Account then you can click on Create an account from the login page to get a new Google or Gmail account.
- If you already has a Gmail account then it is not a big deal to login to your gmail account.
- First you should begin by entering your Gmail Email Address or ID and then move to the second step.
- Now the you to enter your password.
- After entering both you can click Sign In to complete the Gmail Login process.
- If you want to remember your login credentials then you can select to Stay Signed In by ticking the box in front of “Stay Signed In”.
- If you have some problem Logging In or Signing In with your Gmail Account then you need to click on “Need Help?” and this is available below the login form at the right.
- After doing so you will be redirected to another page from where you need to select your problem and move forward.