Logging in to Gmail account is not a big deal if you are a frequent Internet user. Those of you who are first timers might like some directions though. This article is just to serve the purpose. This doesn’t mean that you’ll have to take notes or mug up the steps or anything. The must you’ll have to do is ‘login to gmail’. Once you’re through that, you’ll pretty much always remember the procedure. And, if you are still not sure about the steps, you can always visit this page.
Logging into Gmail has a prerequisite that you need to have a Gmail Account. If you don’t have one, I also have an article posted for it if you need directions. You can find the link in the home page. But, since you are reading this article, I assume that you have a Gmail account already. So we are good to go now: I’ll be giving directions about the topic in the following paragraphs.
Steps for How do I Login My Gmail
- First open a web browser, any web browser is just fine. If you are not sure of which one to choose, my recommendation is Google Chrome if you have it installed your device. Internet Explorer, that comes with Windows, will do the work.
- Then in the address bar, which is the blank box in the topmost part of the page, type www.gmail.com and hit enter key on your keyboard. This will direct you to the gmail login page.
- After that, type your user ID and password in the respective fields. Check for caps lock and make sure it’s turned off unless you have a upper-case letter in your password. Other thing you’ll need to check for is ‘save password’ mark box. Unchecked if you’re using shared device, and this is a must if you are surfing in cyber cafes unless you want strangers using your email. Then, click on ‘login’ button or hit enter key in your keyboard to proceed.
The page that follows is where you wanted to get to.
Share and Enjoy
Gmail is one of the biggest email services in the world and it is owned by the mighty Google. It is available in more than 72 languages and has more than 425 million users according to the statistics of the year 2012. It started service a decade ago as it was in the year 2004 on 1st of April. The official website of Gmail can be reached by visiting the link mail.google.com. So to manage your account online you need to first sign into gmail with your registered gmail username and password.
Steps of Sign into Gmail
- After visiting the link you will get to the Gmail Login Page.
- From here you can easily sign in with their account and the process of signing into Gmail does not take more than minutes.
- You need to fill the LOGIN FORM to sign into Gmail with your Gmail account.
- First you need to enter your Gmail Email ID and continue the process.
- After doing so you now need to enter your password of the Gmail account.
- Now you need to click Sign in to complete the process of signing in with your Gmail account.
If in case you do not have a Gmail account you can easily create a new one from the home page or the login page.
- For doing so you need to click on Create an account which is available below the LOGIN FORM.
- After clicking on that you will get to another page which has a Sign up or register form and this must be filled in order to get a new Gmail account.
- You need to enter your first and last name then choose a username and this is going to be your email address or Gmail address.
- You then need to create a password and confirm it by entering it again. You must create a strong password for avoiding fraud and misuse.
- Then you need to select your gender and date of birth and enter mobile number.
- The process of creating a Gmail account completes there and after that you need to create your profile by adding a photo to complete the process.
Share and Enjoy
Gmail is one of the best and most successful email services in the world and it is provided by the mighty Google. It is currently available in 72 languages and it has a total of 425 million users which resembles its huge size. It has Alexa rank of 117 according to the statistics of the year 2015 February. It was created by a person called Paul Buchheit in the year 2004 on 1st of April. Gmail has managed to become one of the very best email services in the world because of its excellent user interface and facilities which it provides to its users. The official website or the login page of Gmail can be reached very easily by visiting the link mail.google.com.
Gmail Login Steps
- After visiting the link the user will get to Gmail Login Page from where you can easily login with their Google Account.
- If you do not have a Google Account then you can click on Create an account from the login page to get a new Google or Gmail account.
- If you already has a Gmail account then it is not a big deal to login to your gmail account.
- First you should begin by entering your Gmail Email Address or ID and then move to the second step.
- Now the you to enter your password.
- After entering both you can click Sign In to complete the Gmail Login process.
- If you want to remember your login credentials then you can select to Stay Signed In by ticking the box in front of “Stay Signed In”.
- If you have some problem Logging In or Signing In with your Gmail Account then you need to click on “Need Help?” and this is available below the login form at the right.
- After doing so you will be redirected to another page from where you need to select your problem and move forward.
Share and Enjoy
Gmail is one of the widely used webmail services introduce by Google Inc. With the help of Gmail.com you can eaily send and receive emails and even keep the backup of those emails and much more. There are two types of Gmail Login process avaliable one is General Gmail Login process and Gmail Basic HTML Login process. One is standard view which is normally by default in most of the browsers and another one is Gmail basic html login which is especially made for the slow internet connectivity which include important features only. It is not that difficult to login into you Gmail account with basic html. Here are the step mentioned on how to login to Gmail basic html.
Gmail Basic HTML Login Process
- Go to gmail.com using any browser from your computer.
- On the login page, there is place to enter your email address that you already created before.
- Right below the email address field, there is another place where you have to enter your password related with the email address you provided above.
- After entering on both the fields, click on the “Sign In” button.
- Once you click on the sign in button, it will redirect you to the next page where you will see the login process, then at that particular page, at the right bottom you can see a link “Load HTML basic” (for slow connection). Click on that link if you want to start the gmail basic html login process.
- Remember that after that you will only be able to use the primary features of Gmail.com.
- Basic html login does not support the advance features like, Spell checker, keyboard shortcuts, Chat, Rich formatting and much more.
- You can change to standard view anytime if you want to by clicking on the link “Switch to standard view” at the top left of the page or even keep HTML basic as a default view by clicking on the link next to it.
Share and Enjoy